Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Life and stuff

So after about 100 meetings (ok, 8 is probably an accurate estimate) taking place across an entire semester and the first week of this one, I think we've finally gotten a good situation with GTACM again. The college changed the rules for corporate interactions, but I think today finally got us back to a point where we can be creative and really do some of our cool ideas. It's happy and great :D.

In other news, I was reading an article and came upon this gem:
""Right now we're working on the first step of the activation of this receptor. Downstream, there are still lots of things to understand," said Li, who added that his favorite umami-containing food is lobster. "

Really? Haha I love that they included that. I wonder if I ever make news if they'll ask me what my favorite computer-containing device is.

No comments: